Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP - Baby Sweater

I have decided that I'm going to do some more informal crafty posts over here. This blog is supposed to be crafts and reviews and there has been an imbalance in the ratio of crafts to reviews.

Also, I like take pictures of crafts. And crafting supplies. And works in progress. I think this will be good for me.

I'm currently working on a baby sweater for a friend of mine who is expecting. And I am 99.98% positive that she has no idea about this blog, so I figure it's safe to posts on here. I have a finished project to post on here once I grab some more photos of it with the same yarn I'm using here.

WIP - Sweater for Brandy's Boy


I'm really loving how this yarn stripes. It is striping differently between the two projects because of the structure of the projects and the finished project is knitted with two strands together. The colors with two strands together are amazingly matched, but with one strand, it's fantastic.

Also, you can see some of my Lemon stitch markers in this shot. These aren't quite like the ones on my Etsy store as they were the first ones I made, but I'm pleased with them.

No comments: