1. Sherlock - One half of a commission from Etsy. This isn't the best picture, but The Coat and the suit and the scarf are different colors.
2. Rainbow Stripe Blanket - Crocheted blanket in an attempt to do convert stash.
3. Red Amy Pong Scarf - The barest beginnings of another scarf for the store.
4. Black Alpaca Cable Scarf - Gift to myself after successfully finishing all of my planned Christmas presents before Christmas. This is the yarn that I purchased at the farmer's market in September.
5. John - If you don't recognize the approximate sweater pattern on that torso, that will be the other half of the Etsy commission, John.
6. Spools of Single Ply - Slowly spinning through the roving bought at the farmer's market in September. The two spools will be plied once I'm finished spinning the smaller spool's roving.
7. Black Socks - I think it has been a year since I cast on those socks. I intend to finish them soon.