Sunday, June 24, 2012

Spontaneous Craft Ideas

I bought one of those portable light studio box thingies recently in order to take some better lit photos of stuff that will be going up for sale at my Etsy shop. Unfortunately, the white background wasn't great, so I stopped at my local craft retailer to pick up some white fabric to use.

But, as is my custom, I got to perusing the clearance pile and found some stuff on the cheap that sparked something in my brain.

Craft Store Purchases



The first project's already done. Nothing fancy. I just sewed the two fabric quarters together and hemmed it to make a tablecloth for the little table in my room.

Mini Table Cloth



I haven't started in on the second yet, but I haven't exactly figured out what those hexagons are for yet. There's some other tablecloth-like applications I could do, but I'm still working through my ideas.

No comments: