I don’t know why it has taken me so long to write out this blog post. I finished this project ages ago.
These mittens were one of the first things I finished after having returned to school. Each mitten is crocheted with three different yarns, which are the remnants from other projects that I’ve made for Lainey, and follow a nice an easy pattern over HERE.
I don’t suppose there’s much else I can say about them. It took me a while to really start these because I had to find a hook size to fit all three yarns well and that would result in the mittens being the correct size, but once I found that it was easy going from there. Unfortunately, I do not remember off hand what hook size I actually ended up using. I will endeavor to keep better track of this information for you all.