Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photo Blog

Photo blog time!

I did have something to blog about today, but I'm trying to get a million things done this week so that I don't fall behind next week when I go to Anime Boston and spend next week doing a bunch of work at home so that I don't lose the eight hours of work I'll be missing Friday. Yeah.

So, we're going to have a look at some photos laying around in my To Post folders.

Let's start with the oldest, shall we?

I've had these photos hanging out since March last year. While I was on my Spring Break, Shannon, the Gabbers, and I went off on a walk down one of the trails down the road. And here's some of the things I shot:


Spring Break Walk '10

Spring Break Walk '10

Spring Break Walk '10

Spring Break Walk '10

Spring Break Walk '10



And then I snapped off a couple of pictures from a couple of weeks ago when the snow started melting and it was raining like crazy. Our basement flooded and among the things in the basement that got waterlogged was a box of old photographs from my Grandpa's Navy days. Here are some of those photos drying out on our dining room table:

Old Photos Drying

Old Photos Drying



And I crocheted a grocery bag thing out of hemp. It's not that good, but I'm going to do more with hemp in the future.

Hemp Bag

No comments: