Sunday, May 13, 2012

Growing Stack of Things

WIPs and Blog Things


  • I've made some progress on the white/rainbow striped crocheted blanket. It's big enough to actually throw over myself while I work on it. It seems like I've been working on this since forever.

  • Nearing completion on Sock #1 of Rudy Got Sole (Ravelry link) in some Premier Deborah Norville Lavender Topaz that was gifted to me for Christmas.

  • The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and On-Line by Kari Chapin -- I might not end up reviewing this one, but I'm finding it really interesting so far. I'm hoping I'll be able to make myself apply some of these things to my own shop and get my arse in gear with moving my crafting forward.

  • My stack of books that I need to write reviews for is steadily growing now that I've finished the Necronomicon. They're not all pictured there as some are digital and some were borrowed, but the list is growing at a worrying speed.

No comments: