Sunday, September 30, 2012

Disctractions

Here's some progress on the projects that have been distracting me as of late:


WIP Amy Pond Scarf II

Amy Pond Scarf II

Working on the pattern and the scarf that Amy Pond wears in the episode Night Terrors from Series 6.



WIP Commission: Spiral Bead Knit Ornaments

Spiral Beaded Christmas Ornaments

The commission from my coworker for half a dozen beaded Christmas ornaments. Those are coming along.



WIP Hooded Scarf

Hooded Scarf

A hooded scarf I'm making for myself with that expensive yarn from the Fiber Twist weekend haul.



WIP Lace Shawl

Lace Shawl

Still working away at this shawl.



Tea Dye Alpaca/Silk Blend Tea Dye Alpaca/Silk Blend Tea Dye Alpaca/Silk Blend

Alpaca/Silk Blend Tea Dye Experiment

I think I might enjoy dying things more than I should. The color for this came out exactly as I had imagined.




And, of course, right this very moment I am pulling apart my first forays into spinning yarn so that I can re-spin it and sell it. I get to play with combs and things to reform this stuff into roving. :D


.

No comments: