Monday, February 04, 2013

All My Monies

All of my monies get sucked right out of my wallet when I'm anywhere near a craft store. Michael's has been sending out promotional emails for some huge clearance business that's been going on recently. Yesterday, one of those emails sank right into my bones and I couldn't shake it.

So I went to Michael's.


Cotton Yarn Purchase

4 skeins for $5 deal. Cotton. For more washcloths. And/or dish towels.


Canvas Bags

3 canvas zipper bags for $2. The bicycle one is holding on to some miscellaneous knitting swag, like these plastic netting things my mom bought for me a couple of years ago to keep skeins for tangling too horribly. The other two are for stitch markers and needles and things that I can toss into project bags.


Not pictured here are some other purchases of tags and packaging and ink for Etsy product packaging.


Let's just be glad I avoided the Barnes and Noble a few store fronts down.


ALSO LOKI:

Loki Yarn from GnomeAcres


:D

No comments: