Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Java Socks and Rudy Got Sole

Alright, folks.Time to post the things that I made for people for Christmas. Nearly everything was sock-themed, so here's the first two pairs.


Pattern: Java Socks
Needles: US 0 - 2.0 mm
Yarn: Patons Kroy Socks FX - Clover Colors





This is the pair of socks that I dragged down to Florida on the Disney world trip. I think I knit a whole 10 rows on one sock the whole time, even travelling, but it made me feel like I had a head start on Christmas present making. That was a lie.




Pattern: Rudy Got Sole
Needles: US 0 - 2.0 mm
Yarn: Premier Yarns Serenity Garden Twilight



I might be the luckiest knitter in the world when it comes to sibling gifts. We're all within the same 4 inches in height, we're all within one shoe size of the others, and we're paired off in terms of hand sized (Pickleface and The Gabbers have the same sized hands, and Stovetop and I have the same sized hands). We're probably paired off-ish in terms of sweater sizes, too, if I was willing to make sweaters for my family members. If you've read the blog for a while, you'll notice that I have made both of these sock patterns before. Definitely planned because socks for my feet would fit all of my siblings. 

No comments: