Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Decided to go with A Piece of Summer from The Weekend Quilter. Using a scrap of magical dragon fabric to choose colors. DRAGON QUILT.  I'm excited about it. I'm going to see what other fabrics from mom's stash I can use tomorrow. Getting in some weaving and Farscape time. Awesome. I can start the finishing on this scarf before the new Doctor Who episode! Working on some cards for the Etsy shop. Slowly making progress on this bag. So many tiny stitches, folks. So. Many. Turned the heel on the second of my Loki socks. Labour Day sales/coupons kicked a dent in my paycheck thos week, but I got a free sandwich! Thanks @clamhoppers for the gift certificate from your graduation. Starting the piecing for my dragon quilt! Ironed out my piecing from last night. Really pleased with how the pieced squares will look. Now that the chaise is gone, we moved a computer desk upstairs for Mom's work stuff and I moved the rocking chair out of the tiny corner it was wedged into. Just have to wait for Mom to pick a chair for her desk from the 3 spares downstairs. Finished my Loki socks. Time to wash and block these suckers. Started a Halloween sampler fron The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. Had a couple of false starts on 32 linen, but I found that size to be too uneven for good crosses. This 28 is working much better. I'll use the 32 for something else. Me and this glass of ice are going to try to get some spinning done. Finished a letter! Made some progress. This ghost is pleased. The other ghost I haven't done yet has more of a smirk. I'm looking forward to it.



.

No comments: