I’ve been asking for a new chair for years now. I inherited this old beat up computer chair from my dad from before the millennium change over. This thing is the most ratty looking computer chair you could possibly have. Since it didn’t look like I was ever going to get a new chair, I covered it.
To be honest, I did get lazy with both parts. After quilting the seat part, I just hot glued it to the bottom of the chair. I really should have stapled it down if I wanted to do it properly, but I didn’t have the patience. The parts that wouldn’t stick to the bottom are thumb-tacked down. Ghetto.
The back was originally made to be pulled as taut as the seat, but it ended up being a kind of envelope because of how the chair is attached. Notice, there are no pictures of this chair from the back. It’s sloppy and roughly done.
I’m not entirely happy with how it turned out, but it covers this ugly chair and that’s what I was aiming for.